Serving size: 5 patties
1 cup cooked quinoa
1 can solid tune (I used Gold Seal)
1/3 fresh bread crumbs (I used the ends of my sprouted wheat toast and placed a slice in the oven until crispy brown)
1/2 cup chopped kale
1/4 cup cilantro (or more if you like)
2 tbs feta
2 tbs cottage cheese
1 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp onion/garlic powder
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
1. In a food processor, grind the toast into fine crumbs.
2. In a mixing bowl combine cooked quinoa, bread crumbs, eggs, kale, cilantro, feta, cottage cheese, and seasonings.
3. Using a spoon, scoop the patties to a desired portion and form with hands.
4. Place patties on baking tray and refrigerate for 30 mins.
5. Heat non-stick pan on medium and add about 1 tbs olive oil.
6. Cook patties for about 2-3 mins per wide depending on the thickness. You should only be flipping the patties once.